06 January 2009

Right Now...

Out of my window: A big pile of snow in front of the kids play structure.
I am wearing: Grey fleece bottoms, Nightmare before Christmas t-shirt, green fleece zip-up, socks.
I am hearing: The ringing of the phone---I'm calling Antigonish.
I am thinking: Replaying the Kevin Parent CD that just finished.
I am thankful for: having a job that allows me the luxury of taking off the entire time between Christmas and New Year.
I am creating: A system for keeping me on track this year.
I am going: to play Zelda on my DS before MP calls.
I am hoping: that I can stay on target with my points and have a good weigh-in in a week or so.
I am reading: The Duchess by Amanda Foreman.
Around the house: Quiet but for the CD playing.
One of my favorite things: Curling up on the couch, wrapped in a blanket with a book and a cup of coffee.
A few plans for the rest of the week: 2o minutes each night after work on the elliptical.

No comments: