03 September 2008

Slowly, so slowly

I have become aware that there are certain members of my family (who live in Ottawa - you know who you are) who gain more information about my life through this blog than through actual live contact. Which is pretty sad when you think about how current I keep this thing. However, that small jab done, I will move on to other things.

I'm sitting here in the dark with the laptop on my lap (go figure) nursing what may turn out to be a lovely migraine. Throbbing behind one eye and a very sore face down into my neck.

It was an expensive day. I got my "new" car safety-d and emission checked and had the muffler fixed. And then I celebrated my freedom and went and got $150 worth of groceries. I think I'm going to move to a mountain in Tibet.

Tomorrow is back to work. Oh joy, oh bliss. My current endeavour is to figure out how to get paid and not have to work. I know some of you out there might say that as a public servant, that's what I'm doing and you're not funny.

I leave you with a photo that reminds me that it has been over 10 years since I went back to school.

No comments: