15 April 2010

Oh My Stars and Garters

Yep. It has been two months. And yep, I suck at regular correspondence. Although, in my own defense, March was a write-off since we were away for half of it. At any rate, here I am and with pictures to make up for my absence.

We were nine days in Rome and then nine days in Morocco with one day in between. Unless you're under 20, I don't recommend this plan. Needless to say, we won't be doing it again.

Rome was great. We walked so much I'm surprised our feet didn't fall off.

Morocco was cool too. Not as much walking but a lot of driving as we did four cities in nine days.


Koutoubia Mosque (Marrakech)



Medina Ramparts (Essaouira )













King Hassan II Mosque (Casablanca)


















Copper Souk (Fes)



Roman Ruins (Volubilis)













Trevi Fountain (Rome)













Ceiling Artwork (Vatican)



Coliseum (Rome)













House Courtyard (Pompeii)













Stadium (Pompeii)

No comments: