I have to apologize to all the Canadians living in Brussels. It's snowing again here in Brussels. And that's just not right. See, Brussels isn't supposed to get this much snow. It's supposed to have one snowfall per winter and that's only supposed to last about eight hours. We've had at least four or five snowfalls and they've lasted weeks. Not to mention the fact that on Sunday, it was 10 degrees and sunny. There was no snow on the ground and it felt like spring. And why is it snowing, you might ask? Well, that would be because we took our winter boots down to the garage. We put our boots away. Now I have to go down and dig them out again. Nuts, nuts, nuts!
At any rate, here are some pictures of the snow from our various windows ('cause I'm sure it looks different from snow anywhere else).
Snow on the window when I got up this morning.
Looking out from the back of the apartment.
Looking out onto the main street.
No comments:
Post a Comment