01 February 2010

If it's good enough for the postie...

Here on the continent we get bi-weekly mail delivery from home (most of the time). Mail comes in Monday and Wednesday. I think I shall follow that pattern for my posts. I wouldn't want to overwhelm myself.

Today was a terribly exciting day for two reasons.

One: I visited a store here in Brussels called AVA. It sells all manner of interesting and completely useful stuff. I came home with a very large piece of foam-core board for framing cross stitches (to complement the frames I had made on the weekend), paper flowers for scrapbooking, coloured pencils, post-it notes, and a balloon blower-upper - as I said, very useful stuff.

Two: I started LOAD (Layout A Day) today. This is a scrapbooking challenge to complete one page each day for the month of February. I will post some of my accomplishments here but only those without himself in them.

And what post would be complete without a picture. I saw this between the Compte de Flandres Metro station and the AVA store.

No comments: