06 July 2008

Edmundston, NB

So I suck as a blogger but let's not go there.

I can smell barbeque wafting through the trailer. It's marvelous. I've got wireless internet (I love the information age) and a glass of wine. Doesn't get much better than this. Although, the port-a-potty could be set up since I could avail myself of the facilities. But I digress. Let me start from the beginning.

The beloved and I have headed out on the open road. We bought a tent trailer last night (nothing like leaving things to the last minute) and are on two (yippee!) weeks leave. We got the trailer registered and left Ottawa about 9:30 this morning. We stopped in in Trois-Rivieres for lunch stuff and continued on to Rivieres-du-Loup where there was a pilgrimage to church (Cdn. Tire). Destination was reached at 7:30 AST at Riverside RV Park in Edmundston.

And now that I'm finishing this blog post, dinner has been eaten (chicken skewers purchased in Trois-Rivieres) and we're all buttoned up for the night. Bed is imminent.

Next stop, Daigle's Municipal Park outside of Miramichi. And, of course, pictures for your viewing pleasure. None of the beloved as he is very camera shy.



No comments: