25 February 2008

Another Weekend Gone

...where do they go. This one was unusual in the sense that I saw MP both Friday and Sunday nights. Almost like we were really dating. :)

But enough of my moaning. What else have I been up to? Well, last weekend MP was in to put down the laminate in my basement. I got sick of the pepto-bismol pink carpet about six months ago and ripped it up. I've been on concrete ever since. I've had the laminate for almost that long. It's just taken us that amount of time to get organized. It looks marvelous. I am so pleased with it. I'll have to get a picture posted.

Consequently, my scrapbook room is now organized within an inch of its life and I'm busy putting it to use. I got about 150 pictures printed a couple of weeks ago and I now have no excuse not to scrapbook.

MP has sold his house. Praise the Lord. The closing date was in June but that's been moved up to the end of April. It's a good thing I got flooring when I did 'cause now he's on the packing/purging mission. I can't imagine where we'd be without a mission.

And, last but not least, I've had two cross stitch finishes. One big and one not so big. And these I actually did manage to get photographed. So without further ado...here they are.

Autumn Queen (Mirabilia)


Light the Way Home (SamSarah Designs)

No comments: