It's about 10:15 on the night before I turn 33. When MP has his birthday in the spring, I'll be 1/3 of the way to 100. What a crazy thought. Of course, MP is closer to 100 than I am, so that's some consolation.
Man! What a year. I've been on French training, bought a house, passed my French levels, and both MP and I have changed jobs. I am so beat mentally that I'm having a hard time getting interested in the Christmas season. Of course, here in the Nation's Capital, it's 3 days to Christmas and we've not got a lick of snow. I'm currently listening to freezing rain hitting my roof. What a lovely sound. Everything will be a skating rink tomorrow but still no white stuff.
On the up side of the year, I did buy a house; my first house. And that's been a really cool experience. I've also been on a real finishing kick. I've been finishing cross stitches like crazy and I'm plowing my way through the Dragonlance series. I've also just about finished recovering my chairs that I bought in the summer. I think I'll try and carry that momentum into 2007.
If I don't blog again before '07, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
1 comment:
Merry Chrstmas and Happy Birthday! That freezing rain was something to drive in on Friday! Luckily I got home just as it was getting pretty bad.
Post a Comment