We got our results Friday for the Reading and Writing tests. Contrary to every other school marking system I know of, the Canadian government decided to make their marking scheme the reverse. Surprised? Nah, me neither. At any rate, it goes E, C, B, A. E means you are exempt and never have to take the test again. All the other marks mean you have to test again in 5 years. I got E on the reading portion and C on the writing. I was very pleased to say the least. Now all that's left is the oral portion at the end of this month. Prayers please.
Now, for your viewing pleasure, I give you a happy dance and a chair. I finished Bent Creek's A Pixie for All Seasons. This is the Spring Pixie. Also, on the weekend, I got two of my chairs finished. Only 4 left to do. And of course, all the recovering of the seats and backs. I'm really liking the way they look.

No comments:
Post a Comment