01 September 2006

Piano Woman

My aunt and uncle have given me their piano. It was delivered about 2 weeks ago. It's lovely and I'm really pleased to have a piano around again. I've lost almost all my playing knowledge but never mind, it's fun to play around.

I took today off to give myself a 4-day weekend. So far, I've finished painting the trim in my bedroom and painted my bedroom door the same colour as my walls. Pictures will follow when all the furniture isn't in the middle of the floor. And as you can see, I've also switched to Beta Blogger and changed my template.

Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.

The piano...you'd almost think it was meant for that wall.


Last weekend I found a baby chicken to go with the big one. Now I have a chicken duet.


Went nuts on eBay a couple of weeks ago and bought a milk glass creamer and sugar set.

No comments: