Yeah, okay, technically, it's the end of January but hey! better late than never. So here it is, 10:30 at night, when I'm usually in bed at 9:30 and I'm sitting cross-legged in the middle of the daybed in my library typing this post. Why am I doing this when I should be in bed asleep? Couldn't tell ya. But here I am. Don't really want to go to work tomorrow. We're so busy it sucks. However, there you go. Year-end for a Government Contracting Officer.
Yesterday was cold as heck here and today we got a whole bunch more snow. Isn't it wonderful to live in Ottawa. On the upside, I saw my doctor yesterday and she gave me a prescription for massage. I'm making an appointment tomorrow. Woo hoo!
Otherwise, the new year is proceeding at an acceptable pace. MP and I are trying to decide if a trip south mid-to-end March is in the cards. If not, then somewhere. We're both sick of here and being apart from each other.
On that happy note, I'm off to bed now.
No comments:
Post a Comment