I just have not felt like blogging. I'm not sure where I've been for the past few months but I think I'm back now.
Work has been insanely busy. We seem to be getting more work and losing people. Pretty soon I'm figuring it'll be down to one person in our group quietly sobbing onto their keyboard.
Otherwise, the world is much as it should be. Mother and I took a road trip to London via the Muskokas. For those of you who don't know Ontario geography, one's not really on the way to another. But never mind. It was a great trip.
November is wrapping up which means that the first weekend of December is right around the corner and that means I get to decorate for Christmas. Yippee! So much pretty stuff and sparkly lights.
I got my alumni news today from STFX. And there are 5 days left until X-Ring day. I'd forgotten. I put my ring on every day and certainly won't leave the house without it. But I'd forgotten the excitement leading up to December 3rd 13 years ago. In some respects, it seems like I just got my ring yesterday and in others, it had obviously been long enough for me to forget.
So, for those Xaverians out there, Hail and Health.
No comments:
Post a Comment