technology sucks. I have led a pretty blessed existence with my technology so far. But apparently I've gone far enough. The power supply on my computer died (I had to take it to the doctor), the burner on my laptop is funky (still trying to sort out that one), and my Palm just died. Sniff, sniff, woe is me. So now it looks like I have to go out and buy another Palm. And no! I can't live without one. I just love my lists.
At any rate, I spent yesterday at a crop raising money for the weekend to end breast cancer. It was lots of fun. Didn't get a whole lot done but never mind. And now I'm on a mission to see if I can finish Mirabilia's Autumn Queen. I only have about a 4" strip done. I wonder how long the rest will take me?
No comments:
Post a Comment