It's that time of year again...at least for those of us who work for the Federal Government. I thought year-end was busy when I was working at Defence but Public Works is even busier. Even buying the stuff I'm buying. I will be very glad for the 29th of March to roll around.
The 31st is a Saturday so the last day of the year for us is the 30th and I'm off on leave that day. I'm heading down to Kingston to watch a Change of Command parade. Woo hoo! boys in green. Particularly, my boy in green. I'll get to see MP participating in the parade. Gotta love it.
Otherwise, I'm having one of those days where I'm lucky not to have hospitalized myself. Whacked my finger coming in the house after work. It still hurts. And then to add insult to injury, banged my head on the closet door. I decided at that point that the ironing I had waiting for me would have to wait another day. With my luck, I'd burn myself or the house. So other than feeding myself, the sum total of my evening's productivity was shaving my legs and giving myself both a manicure and a pedicure. Suppose it could have been worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment