You ever have that feeling? The one that tells you you're not really a person but rather a hamster running in a wheel? Yeah. That's where I am. And the wheel is going in ever-widening circles. Round and round and little hammy me is starting to feel barfy from all the fun. And other than that Mrs. Lincoln, what did you think of the play.
It's been pretty darn chilly here the past few weeks. I know it all started really late but I'm ready for the snow and cold to go away. And I'm getting seriously sick of my long dress coat that I wear to work. I've decided that since I'm clearly not going to go to any gym, then I need to get my exercise some other way. I've been walking with a coworker from Place du Portage (where I work) to the Rideau Centre and then picking up my bus from there. It's about a half hour hike across the bridge.
I've also joined Weight Watchers. My doctor has been nagging me for some time now to lose some weight. So the goal is between 40 and 45 lbs. Last week was my first week and I lost 3.6 lbs. Here's hoping.
I'm still not used to MP being in Kingston but we are starting to get a rhythm going. I'm not quite so demented about only seeing him every second weekend so that helps enormously.
I'm still stitching like a maniac and I've really got to remember to take some pictures since I did manage to get the framing done that I talked about earlier.
So look later in the week for pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment