07 April 2006

3 More Sleeps

3 more sleeps until I get my keys!!

I'm trying to get things organized but with French taking entire days, it's definitely a challenge. However, I think I'm just about done. I've scheduled phone, cable and internet and actually managed to get the installation charges waived. Woo hoo!

And just to make the day eeeeeven better, I did my taxes and I'm getting back more than I'd originally thought. There is a god.

Things are moving along. I've finally decided on paint colours. Check out the Behr web site. I've chosen Classic Taupe for the main floor and all the hallways, Chai Latte for the kitchen, Honeydew for the 2nd bedroom upstairs, and Sweet Harbor for the master bedroom. All the trim is going to be done in Snow Fall (a fancy way of saying white).

So for those of you in my neck of the woods, please feel free to pitch up at my new place Easter weekend with a brush or roller.

No comments: