04 March 2006

A Month Later...

I have been so bloody busy at work for the past month. Year end is here with a vengeance. Can we say major panic to get contracts finalized and invoices in and paid. Bleh! Can't wait 'til it's over.

Also, to add to the insanity, I've bought a house. I take possession on April 10th. Wowza! Not a lot of time to get everything packed up and moved; although I do have until the end of April to be out of my apartment.

I'm sooooo looking forward to having more than two rooms to rattle around in. I'm actually going to be able to have all my books out and not in storage in my boyfriend's basement. And there's actually going to be a craft room. No more scrapbooking supplies in the living room. Woo hoo!!

And on an entirely unrelated topic, here's a picture of Louisbourg (on Cape Breton Island) for your viewing pleasure. Love the blue sky.

No comments: