It's great to have time off work. Particularly if you're not going anywhere. I love travelling but I always find I do too much and am just worn out when I get back. I had a nice week off at home by myself. I got all the little things done that had been building up on my to-do list and got to stitch and veg besides. I watched the new(ish) movie version of Phantom of the Opera. That was very good. I just love Andrew Lloyd Webber's music. And I'm halfway through Million Dollar Baby. Again turning out to be pretty good.
So, it was back to work today. It's always hard to get back into the rythym. I find that by the time I've found my rythym, it's time to go home. I did manage to get through most of my e-mails. Yee haw! Of course, now I'm going to spend the evening staring at the wall, I feel so beat. :)
Had a small happy dance on the weekend. Got the freebie
Mirabilia bumblebee finished. I've been working on it for probably six months or more in little bits at a time. Here's a picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment